We are growing and are therefore searching for 2 innovative and experienced Web developers/Programmers.
You will be an important part of our efforts and further development of our ad product solution / technical platform EasyAd. You will be assisting our partners with new solutions and services in an international environment across Schibsted, an international media group with 6900 employees in 30 countries.
The work will involve an important responsibility to take care of our partners, regarding their needs and assertive product development in our many geographic areas. Our customers are websites of significant size and with high network traffic. Therefore, it is very important that our solution meet their demands. This is where you can be part of a further development, as well as establishing new services and models in our EasyAd solution. We are currently working with both simple integrations like plug&play, to more advanced integrations that provides effective and seamless value chain for our partners and advertisers. Our platform is now being developed with machine learning and automated modules.
If you find it interesting to work with a self-served display advertising platform, that is rapidly growing with Schibsted – this will be an incredibly interesting opportunity!
• Independent, self-reliant and with a stayer attitude
• Great working capacity
• Flexible and solution oriented
• New thinking, with an eager to influence
• Updated and curious
You have got:
• At least 3 years’ experience in web development/programming
• Experienced and with ability to use PHP and MySQL
• Experienced in operating environments, infrastructure and Linux is positive.
• Curious in machine learning
• Major impact opportunities in a small company, and being part of something big.
• Big, Big, Bigger: An exciting place to work where we challenge and support each other, and encourage each other to grow individually and as a part of the company.
• A cool place to work with competent and engaging co-workers. We love new ideas and innovation.
• Shared achievement of goals = shared bonus.
• Offered activities through Schibsted.
• Oslo as Work location, with an opportunity for workstation in Barcelona.
Further, we would like to introduce you to the informal part of our culture:
• “Røris”, every day 14.00 AM, we stretch and loosen up!
• We arrange game night for both girls and boys, a favorite!
• Just for fun, we arrange other varieties of activities, just because we can.
I'm a small Introtext for the Register Module, I can be set in the Backend of the Joomla WS-Register Module.